Sunday, March 8, 2009

My First Swap

I signed up for the latest Bend the Rules Sewings Swap.
This is my first swap and I love the concept. If you are not familiar with sewing swaps - I was paired with another swapper and received an email describing her likes, dislikes, favorite colors and patterns, etc. I was also able to link to her blog to view her past projects, which gives some great insight to choose her fabrics. Over the next three weeks, I will make her a Charming Handbag. while she does the same for me. Then we swap, mailing the finished handbags to each other! How fun is that?

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I just saw the post you left me. Judging by all the beautiful bags you've made already, I'm thrilled to have you making me my bag! It looks like I don't get to return the favor - but I can't wait to see what you create! Thanks so much in advance - this is my first swap too, (and I'm new to blogging), so this is very exciting for me.

    ReplyDelete