Thursday, March 26, 2009

Swap handbag finished!



I mailed a Charming Handbag and some extra goodies to my BTRS Swap partner today. It was fun and I'm sure I'll do more swaps in the future! This one I made true to pattern size rather than enlarged and I actually like this smaller version better. My partner mentioned that a favorite color combination is teal and brown, and I noticed from her blog that she likes small patterns. The trim adds a little fancy element. The bag is dainty and will be perfect for a night out to dinner.

2 comments:

  1. No need to apologize! I always love a good surprise :) I can't wait to see it! Thanks so much for making it for me - I'm certain its beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My bag just arrived. It was wonderful to go to my box and receive it. It's absolutely lovely and the fabrics and tissue holder you included are adorable. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete